Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A reply -- Ryan Tanner

I can't remember exactly how many years we've done this contest, but I
think Ryck has won like every other year. I think this needs to be
investigated. You will be hearing from my attorney soon. I loved reading
everyone's responses. Are we keeping a journal of all these? We should
be. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that Keanu Reeves is one
of the worst actors.

By the way, has everyone heard about the re-release of The Passion?
Apparently, Mel has cut 5 minutes to make it a bit less graphic. I never
saw the unedited version, but I want to at some point. But now I'm in a
quandry. Do I go see the edited version or the unedited version? I think
I'm leaning toward the unedited version. I know its probably very hard
to watch, but for me, some of the most positive life-changing movies
I've seen were the same way. Saving Private Ryan is an example.
Discuss.

Anyway, we will be going down to St. George this weekend along with Mom
and Tiff. We are excited. I wish we could see all of you more often.

Love, Ryan

P.S. Did anyone else think that this year's Academy Awards were the
least entertaining ever? How many times do we have to listen to Bionce'
? Why is Chris Rock hosting? They seem to be getting steadily worse and
weirder each year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home